Shipping charges for orders $1-$35 are the actual USPS First Class or Priority Mail Rates determined by weight. Product orders of $35 and above ship FREE via US Postal Service First Class or Priority Mail determined by package weight. Our goal is to ship all orders within 24-48 hours unless we're holding for your check to clear. US First Class mail is Priority mail is 2-3 days. Your order should arrive within a week.
International Shipping to Canada: orders $1-$50 are the actual USPS First Class or Priority Mail Rates determined by weight. Product orders of $50 and above ship FREE via US Postal Service First Class or Priority Mail determined by package weight. Shipping charges for orders to Canada will be adjusted, if necessary, after order is placed.
All other International orders are actual USPS International First Class or International Priority Rates based on weight. International packages up to 4lbs will ship International First Class unless a upgrade is requested by customer.
We are happy to upgrade shipping to International Priority Mail, simply request the upgrade when placing your order. Additional shipping fees will apply.
All international customers are responsible for their countries customs fees and duties. Customs forms are filled out as required by U.S. and international law to accurately reflect value and contents of the package. We do not reimburse for customs fees and duties.
We accept payment securely via VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks, money orders and PayPal. If you are uncomfortable ordering on the internet, please feel free to phone in your order toll free (877) 302-0342. If we are away from the office, please leave a message and we will promptly return your call. If you choose to pay via by PayPal, you will be taken to PayPal's secure website to finish the processing of your order. If you choose to pay via e-check, your items will not be shipped until your e-check clears. All other orders usually ship in 24 to 48 hours.
Paypal Users: Please complete all Paypal purchasing steps including returning to our website to complete the order. We will receive payment, but not order details if you do not return to the website.
We are committed to quality customer service and a pleasant online shopping experience! We guarantee our products to be of finest quality. If you are not completely satisfied with any purchase we want to know about it. If you receive a yarn that is not to your liking, you are welcome to return it for store credit within 30 days of purchase. We do require that:
- The yarn be unopened and in the same condition as when you received it. Sorry, we are unable to accept returns on wound yarn.
- You email us your name, address, email, order number, and item(s) being returned at (email@example.com)
- We will confirm your return and send directions for shipping the item(s) back to us. We do not refund the original shipping cost, nor do we pay for the return shipping. We recommend insuring your return package, as we can only issue you a refund for items that actually arrive back to us.
- Upon receipt of the returned item(s), we will issue you a store credit for the amount returned (less any Frequent Buyer Rewards that were used, and less our shipping costs if this return was sent with free shipping and takes you under the free shipping amount).
- We are unable to accept returns of gift certificates, needles, patterns, or books.
- Pre-orders and Special ordered items paid via credit card may be canceled any time prior to payment processing. Pre-orders and Special ordered items paid via Paypal may be canceled within 7 days of purchase for a full refund as long as order has not shipped. Store credit will be issued for Pre-orders and Special orders paid via Paypal canceled after the 7th day as long asorder has not shipped.
In the event that your order is lost in the mail, we are happy to mail out replacements for any orders shipped via Priority Mail once we have confirmed with the USPS and the custmer that the order has been lost. Unfortunately, we can not provide replacements on orders shipped via First Class mail as these packages can not be tracked or insured, especially internationally.